Our agile app building platform is the foundation for innovative digital experiences at scale for mobile, desktop and beyond
Since 2017, Modo has been recognizing colleges and universities for delivering outstanding Modo-powered app experiences to their campus communities. The innovation, creativity and impact of the winning campus apps over the years have inspired us – and other institutions, in our own development.
Now it’s your turn to shine! Nominate your Modo-powered campus app for a 2022 Appademy Award.
From Recruiting & Admissions to Desktop Experience and more, you can submit your app for one, multiple, or all 10 of the categories listed below.
1. Best Recruiting & Admissions: Apps that integrate modules, personas, tours, and/or other features for prospective students, highlighting their creativity and capability to be iterative through virtual or hybrid experiences
2. Best Desktop Experience: Institutions that offer students and campus community a unique, personalized and meaningful desktop experience
3. Best Personalization: (Use of XModule & XComponents) delivers the best and most creative mobile experiences through XModule(s) and/or XComponent(s) to facilitate hyper-personalized and unique experiences to students on campus
4. Best New Student Orientation: Apps that best engage students, faculty, staff, and visitors for new student orientation, highlighting their creativity and capability to be iterative through virtual or hybrid experiences
5. Most Innovative Communications: Best utilizes personalized, timely and/or localized push notifications and in-app communications to improve communication with students and/or various target audiences
6. Best Health & Wellness: Apps that utilize modules or communications to highlight special programs, groups and/or resources that support student wellness
7. Best Student Driven: Apps that have empowered students to become involved in the app development process. They can be student developed or developed with student input
8. Best App Design: Apps that achieve a great visual design in both aesthetic appeal and usability
9. Best Commencement: Campus apps that have used mobile creatively to complement or host the commencement experience for graduates
10. Most Innovative Campus App – Best Overall: All finalists will be considered for this category. We’re looking for campuses that are using innovative integrations, promoting events in the app, leveraging communications, personalizing it to elevate their students’ experience on and off campus and more!
It’s easy to apply. Just go to the nomination form HERE, choose your category, tell us in a few sentences what makes your app great, and share a screen shot or two by July 20, 2022. That’s it!
Our esteemed panel of Modo judges will review all submissions, and we’ll announce finalists and winners in a virtual ceremony August 10, 2022, and we invite the wider higher education community to attend. We’ll also highlight winners and finalists in the Modo booth at EDUCAUSE, October 25-28 in Denver.
See last year’s winners announcement presentation here.
See more from our robust community of mobile leaders on best practices, use cases, and industry trends.
Even in the before-times preceding the pandemic, Harvard Business School had established that organizations with high employee engagement scores expe...
Download the guide that covers what to expect when delivering a workplace app that provides employees with a unified digital experience. ...
Get the case study to learn more about the NUI Galway app continues to evolve to meet the needs of their students. ...