Bridge the digital
divide with a campus app
The COVID-19 pandemic has thrust higher education institutions into remote learning as the primary mode of instruction. And although many students lack either high-speed internet or computers, over 95% of traditional students possess a smartphone. Educators can benefit by using smartphones for both academic and community-building purposes that engage all students and bridge the equity gap.
It is essential for educators to leverage tools their students can currently access and support all coursework through this challenging time. A campus app is an essential tool to facilitate digital learning and keep your most at-risk students on track.
With Modo Campus, a proven no-code campus app building platform, you can quickly create and deploy a digital experience for your mobile-first students that connects them to the remote learning resources they need to succeed.
A Modo Campus app empowers your students to stay on track with their remote learning, enabling them to:
- Access and submit assignments, take quizzes and join discussions though LMS integrations
- Monitor progress and get alerts on assignments and class updates
- Update student information and add/drop classes with SIS integrations
- Connect directly with professors and university administrators to stay on track
- Stay informed with targeted rich push notifications for important events, reminders, and announcements
- Join virtual events like class sessions, orientation, commencement, and more
- Browse and access campus library digital resources or the university knowledge base
- Have ready access to critical campus services like health and wellness resources
In support of remote learning, the Modo Campus platform meets the
requirements of CARES Act funding. We’re here to help you reduce the
equity gap and empower all your students to thrive.
Request a Demo today to learn more.
Return to Resource Center>