In addition to the obvious competitive edge realized through digital transformation, more organizations are looking to elevate the digital employee experience. And they’re smart to do so: Organizations that deliver a better digital employee experience report faster revenue growth, among other benefits.
It may surprise you to hear that a growing number of them are re-imaging their intranet, making it a central access point to support their digital workplace. While some have relegated the intranet to the “outmoded technology” category, others are recognizing the ability to – and benefit of – evolving their intranet to support digital-first requirements. In the process, they are realizing the advantages of modernizing their intranet to create a consistent and accessible experience across all devices.
Discover more about this opportunity and ways you can harness it. Download our handbook – Put a Reimagined Intranet at the Cornerstone of Your Digital Transformation – to understand the:
- Advantages of prioritizing the employee digital experience
- Drawbacks of a static intranet
- How your intranet can support your digital transformation
- Way to set employees up for success and streamline core activities
- Key to setting the foundation for a thriving digital workplace
Download the handbook today and learn how to make your intranet the hub of your digital workplace.BACK TO BLOG