For our team, EDUCAUSE is always a great opportunity to celebrate the mobile innovation in the higher ed field, hear what your students are most looking for and discover news ways Modo can support you in bringing your mobile vision to life. We put the student experience first every day, and EDUCAUSE is an incredible showcase of what we’re capable of when we focus our mobile efforts on increasing student success.
In our three standing-room only breakout sessions, we demonstrated with our industry-leading partner institutions:
- Involving students in driving app creation from inception to launch, with Harvard University
- Creating a centralized hub of information, such as transportation, new student orientation, grades, campus news, course catalog, and more with the University of Central Florida
- Deploying personalized communications and using analytics to enhance mobile strategy, with Florida State University
- Communicating in emergency situations using existing systems and protocols, with Texas A&M
If you were in attendance, you might have learned how to:
- Create a beautiful, branded campus app, no coding experience required
- Build and deploy personalized experiences with Modo Communicate™ Opt-In and myPersona, with the ability to tailor views and messaging based on known user attributes
- Maximize app enhancements with Modo’s robust analytics platform, Modo Analyze™
- Scale your app experience to desktop portal for a seamless user experience
- Fully customize your campus app without tapping resources with XModule, Modo’s game-changing solution that allows you to incorporate all data sources, in real time
We greatly enjoyed meeting everyone and learning more about your needs and how we can better solve for them with Modo Campus™.
Did you miss us this year? Request a demo today and get started on improving the student experience at your institution.BACK TO BLOG