The Kurogo Higher Ed Mobile Conference, hosted by Modo Labs and University of Central Florida, is back for another exciting few days of learning, networking, and innovation. The event brings together higher education administrators, including IT, Marketing and Communications, Student Affairs, and Admissions. However, anyone with an interest in driving student engagement on campus is encouraged to join.
If you haven’t registered yet for the conference and are looking for a compelling reason to join, we’ve got you covered.
Here are the top 10 reasons you need to attend Kurogo Higher Ed Mobile Conference. (If a dog eating cake can’t convince you, we don’t know what can.)
1) It’s the best conference for higher ed to learn about mobile. Seriously.
2) This year’s conference is in Orlando, FL. Think sunny skies, warm weather, and Mickey Mouse right next door.
3) You’ll mix and mingle with higher ed peers across the country. Grow your mobile knowledge and your network!
4) On your downtime, enjoy the pool, spa, or a round of golf at the Rosen Shingle Creek resort.
5) It’s the 5th anniversary of Kurogo—the celebration won’t be the same without you.
6) There are over 25 unique sessions to choose from. (Decisions, decisions!)
7) You’ll experience at unforgettable night at Mangos Orlando.
8) You can learn the the strategic side or the technical side of mobile apps—or both!
9) No need to worry about food or transportation during the event. We’ve got you covered.
10) You’ll walk away with the skills you need to launch a world-class mobile app. That means better communication, improved engagement, and an increase in RIO at your institution!
Need a reason to sign up for Kurogo today? Use code “TOP10” by Friday, February 10 to save $75! Register now>>BACK TO BLOG