Founded in 2010 by MIT’s chief mobile platform architect, the Modo no-code app building platform has empowered the world’s most recognized academic institutions and global brands to engage, and transform the digitally connected campus and workplace.
At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for enterprise and higher education institutions. It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees and students in a hyper personalized way.
Are you a results-oriented professional with a consistent history of driving impact in an innovative and fast-paced environment? We are looking for an established leader to join us in the role of VP of Client Services As the leader, you will be accountable for the continued development and scale of the support, services, program management, and our Go-live teams. This leader will develop and execute a strategy for our implementation, services and support teams.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the continental US. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Be the liaison between sales, the Go Live teams, and clients.
- Work with the leadership team to establish and maintain company goals, budgets, strategies, vision, culture, and direction.
- Provide executive oversight with planning, developing and managing SaaS implementation projects. Determining a project’s schedule and scope. Provide support to team members in meeting client and company objectives.
- Provide guidance with service and support issues that escalate beyond the team leaders; serves as liaison to ensure favorable outcomes while minimizing impact.
- Works closely with the sales team and leader to help properly define client expectations and support methodologies to ensure overall organizational success.
- Consistently demonstrated an applied understanding of technical issues and processes.
- 5+ years experience with SaaS technology including implementation
- 10+ years experience of senior client relationship or customer service experience within a business to business environment.
- Proven ability to develop high-performing teams from the ground up.
- Demonstrated ability and passion to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Creative problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and communicates clearly in all situations.
- Must inspire others and maintain a culture of transparency, integrity, and honesty.
Modo Labs, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Back to Jobs