At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for enterprise and higher ed institutions. It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees and students in a hyper personalized way. We harness technology to enhance experiences and deepen connections between app users and their community.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the continental US. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
As Vice President of Enterprise Sales, you will leverage tour SaaS mobile experience to establish and deliver on a strategy to land new Fortune 100 customers with a mutual vision for expansion and expand existing accounts with purpose, driving customer success and year over year ARR growth. Using your strong leadership skills you will coach, mentor, and lead your sales and customer success teams. You value open collaboration, like to share your knowledge with others and are willing to ask for help in return. You thrive in a high-growth environment and have a proven track record of defining a detailed sales strategy, running a metrics driven sales team, and expanding sales to new markets.
- Expand Modo Labs’s market presence
- Develop sales strategy; provide updates on agreed upon cadence
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Establish and maintain disciplined sales process
- Prepare and present at board meetings, as appropriate
- Support the sales team with sales opportunities; attend and actively participate in discovery, demo’s, and pricing calls.
- Participate in cross sales opportunities with Modo Labs’s partners
- Develop and manage, along with the support of HR and Finance, sales compensation plan design
- Ability to travel if needed and comply with the company’s travel policy
- 10+ yrs relevant sales experience
- 5+ years leading a SAAS sales team
- Demonstrated progressive leadership experience leading teams in strategic sales. Multiple repeatable proof points of recruiting, hiring, developing, and retaining leaders and individual contributors that make-up a high performing enterprise sales organization.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and ambitious workload
- Polished presentation and communications skills- verbal and written
- Demonstration of high levels of integrity, initiative, honesty and leadership
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and work well on their own or as a member of a team
Modo Labs, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Back to Jobs