At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for enterprise and higher education institutions.
It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees and students in a hyper personalized way.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the continental US. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
As a member of our Technical Support Engineer team you will provide world class assistance to our customers relating to technical issues, concerns, and questions. You will find that your development background will be used regularly allowing you to grow your skills and knowledge.
This position is a great opportunity for a junior developer to expand their software engineering experience with opportunities to grow.
- Thoroughly answer product questions with clients. Have the ability to explain technical items in a non-technical manner.
- Research and identify solutions to software issues including integrations.
- Perform software upgrades (remotely) for clients.
- Responsible for reporting and debugging software bugs.
- Participate in the software development of our product and features.
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience supporting a technology-oriented product/service (SaaS a plus)
- Software development skills (web development a huge plus)
- Computer Science fundamentals (Computer Science, Engineering or related degree preferred, but not required)
- Familiarity working with a LAMP stack
- Familiarity with MVC frameworks
Modo Labs, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Back to Jobs