At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for enterprise and higher ed institutions. It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees and students in a hyper personalized way. We harness technology to enhance experiences and deepen connections between app users and their community.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the continental US. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
As a member of the QA team you will work closely with engineer teams to provide coverage for the current work and help expand QA’s capacity for deeper testing. This includes the testing of our administrative applications, desktop and mobile web, and native apps for mobile and tablet. If you like working with a variety of platforms and devices this is the position for you.
- Executing test plans for existing products on various platforms
- Exploratory testing of new features
- Writing up and verifying bugs and improvements
- Participate in Agile scrum teams
- Enjoys being a software detective
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Testing in iOS and Android for mobile and tablets
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, XML, JSON
- Experience writing test plans
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Creativity to come up with outside the box scenarios
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience using JIRA, Github, Confluence, Git, Homebrew a plus
- Experience with Accessibility testing (VoiceOver, TalkBack, JAWS, NVDA) is a plus
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Git, Homebrew
Modo Labs, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Back to Jobs