At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for enterprise and higher education institutions. It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees and students in a hyper personalized way.
As an Implementation Manager on the Higher Education Go-Live team you will be the primary point of contact for new clients and responsible for successfully launching their personalized product. You will help them design, create, and launch their product according to their needs and specifications. The implementation team ensures each client has a positive experience. It’s a mix of technical skills and customer service to get the product ready for the client and ensure they know how to use it. To excel in this position, you should have a strong background in delivering digital products and a solid understanding of software development using Agile methodologies. If you’re looking to join a team that enjoys making an impact and having fun while doing serious work, please apply.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the continental United States. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Build, deliver, and execute a project plan.
- Responsible for managing multiple complex projects at a time.
- Ultimately responsible for getting customer data integrated into the software.
- Ensure the client’s app is delivered successfully and according to Modo’s process, methodology, and quality standards.
- Coordinate with internal teams and clients and ensure all project completion within required timeframe and according to the statement of work.
- Work with the appropriate teams to fully resolve any client issues that may arise during an implementation.
- Responsible for documenting and communicating new processes.
- Educate and train clients on products and features.
- Be the advocate for a great experience for our customers and their users.
- 3+ years experience managing large scale technology implementations with higher education; understand institution protocols and processes.
- 3+ years of B2B higher education project management.
- 3+ years experience with web-based or mobile application technology (SaaS preferred).
- 2+ years project management experience.
- Experience working with decision-makers and stakeholders within the higher education industry.
- Familiarity with basic HTML.
- Proficiency using Google Suite and working in a cloud environment.
- Proficiency using project management tools such as Trello.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A strong knack for establishing and growing strong working relationships with clients.
- Experience working with distributed teams, including the ability to work effectively as a remote member of a dynamic, distributed team with tight deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- You must be self-motivated, quick-thinking, and able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Modo Labs, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Back to Jobs