At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for enterprise and higher ed institutions. It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees and students in a hyper-personalized way. We harness technology to enhance experiences and deepen connections between app users and their community.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the continental United States. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English. Due to our remote nature, we are unable to offer visa sponsorship.
As a Service Delivery Manager with the Enterprise Go-Live team, you will be the primary point of contact for new clients and responsible for successfully launching their personalized products. You will help them design, create, and launch their product according to their technical and personal requirements. The implementation team ensures each client has a positive experience. It’s a mix of technical skills and customer service to get the product ready for the client and ensure they know how to use it. To excel in this position, you should have a strong background in delivering digital products and a solid understanding of software development using Agile methodologies. If you’re looking to join a team that enjoys making an impact and having fun while doing serious work, join us today!
- Build, deliver, and execute a project plan.
- Responsible for managing multiple complex projects at a time.
- Ultimately responsible for getting customer data integrated into the software.
- Ensure the client’s app is delivered successfully and according to Modo’s process, methodology, and quality standards.
- Coordinate with internal teams and clients and ensure all project completion within the required timeframe and according to the statement of work.
- Work with the appropriate teams to fully resolve any client issues during implementation.
- Responsible for documenting and communicating new processes.
- Educate and train clients on products and features.
- Be the advocate for an excellent experience for our customers and their users.
- 3+ years of experience managing large scale technology implementations with Fortune 100 companies
- 3+ years of B2B enterprise project management.
- 3+ years of experience with web-based or mobile application technology (SaaS preferred).
- Experience working with C-level decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Familiarity with basic HTML, CSS, and JSON.
- Proficiency in using Google Suite and working in a cloud environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to provide quick resolutions to problems on hand.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A strong knack for establishing and growing strong working relationships with clients.
- Experience working with distributed teams, including the ability to work effectively as a remote member of a dynamic, distributed team with tight deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- You must be self-motivated, quick-thinking, and able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Modo Labs, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Back to Jobs