At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for enterprise and higher ed institutions. It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees and students in a hyper personalized way. We harness technology to enhance experiences and deepen connections between app users and their community.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the continental US. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
The Solutions Engineering team is a key piece of our sales and support teams collaborating with various groups throughout pre- and post-sales cycles. As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for providing our clients and sales team dedicated hands-on technical support during the sales cycle and then working side-by-side with our support team post-sales cycle. In working with the sales teams you will act as a technical subject-matter expert in responding to RFP/RFI’s and presenting technical information in sales meetings using a variety of communication technology. The team is consistently finding creative solutions to improve processes and enhance our technical strategies to create a personalized experience for our clients.
- Effectively gather prospect feedback and deliver it appropriately for understanding and consideration.
- Work with the sales team introducing our solution, customizing demonstrations for prospects’ requirements, and assisting in identifying selling opportunities.
- Demonstrate/present in front of technical, non-technical, and executive audiences. Understanding your audience and being able to cater your communication to meet their needs.
- Train members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services to help them with the technical aspects of the product.
- Execute sales engineering strategies and identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Attend conferences, trade shows, and tech summits representing the product, company values and Modo Lab’s brand to customers & prospects.
- 4+ years experience in a technical client-facing role (pre-sales and/or post-sales).
- Strong Technical understanding of SaaS-based applications and infrastructure;
- Experience developing technical documentation and proposals (e.g.: RFP, RFI, RFQs, etc.).
- Proven to be a self-starter and multi-task in a high energy environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Modo Labs, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Back to Jobs