At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for enterprise and higher ed institutions. It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees and students in a hyper personalized way. We harness technology to enhance experiences and deepen connections in their community.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the continental US. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
As a member of our Product team, this is a hands-on role in which you will make significant contributions to the growth of Modo’s B2B SaaS product offerings, specifically our indoor and outdoor mapping application. You are a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release.
- Own the roadmap and prioritization of products, features, and capabilities.
- Effectively communicate customer and product priorities to both product management leadership and technical stakeholders.
- Document and discuss product requirements with Design and Engineering.
- Participate as a key stakeholder and collaborator in the execution of projects related to your area.
- Collaborate closely with other product managers to ensure that the solution is fully aligned with other product areas and the company’s overall vision and product strategy.
- Contribute to documentation, training, and other materials for field and customer enablement.
- 5+ years of proven SaaS product management experience; indoor and outdoor mapping is a plus.
- 3+ years of product management or software development experience with a proven grounding in the product management discipline.
- Familiar with compliance and security requirements; SOC2.
- Comfortable working with SQL or spreadsheets to analyze data as well as conducting research through various discussions with customers and coworkers.
- Strong expertise using data to synthesize information and make decisions.
- Ability to creatively craft solutions through data and a customer-centric approach.
- Ability to build wireframes and mockups, with an aptitude for keeping things simple.
- Attention to detail and a high bar for quality when writing user stories, reviewing designs, brainstorming technical approaches, and testing a feature before it is released.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using agile development methodologies
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Administration.
Modo Labs, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Back to Jobs