At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for enterprise and higher ed institutions. It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees and students in a hyper personalized way. We harness technology to enhance experiences and deepen connections between app users and their community.
This remote position can be done from anywhere in the continental United States. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English. Due to our remote nature, we are unable to offer visa sponsorship.
As an Implementation Support Specialist within Modo’s Go Live team you will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end implementation process. As part of the implementation team, you will support the Service Delivery Team in the setup, configuration, customization, and installation of the product. As the Implementation Support Specialist, you will ensure clients have a positive experience and get what they need out of the product. It’s a mix of technical skills and customer service to get the product ready for the client and ensure they know how to use it.
- Triage incoming client questions and requests appropriately including escalating as needed; managing the ticket system and prioritizing incoming client requests.
- Understand the basic debugging processes.
- Responsible for maintaining communication details from internal and external meetings.
- Assist customers in optimal utilization and provide technical assistance.
- Educate clients about our products and how to use them.
- Act as a resource and subject matter expert by maintaining a working knowledge of Modo’s product features and functionalities.
- Build strong relationships with customers by consistently resolving inquiries with a minimal number of requests.
- Responsible for submitting product documentation to Apple, Google, and other app platforms.
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking ability.
- Fast learner with a desire for professional growth.
- Extremely well organized with effective time management skills.
- Proven to be a self-starter and multi-task in a high-energy environment.
- Experience working with distributed teams, including the ability to work effectively as a remote member of a dynamic, distributed team with tight deadlines.
- Experience navigating iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
Modo Labs, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Back to Jobs