Founded in 2010 by MIT’s chief mobile platform architect, the Modo no-code app building platform has empowered the world’s most recognized academic institutions and global brands to engage, and transform the digitally connected campus and workplace.
We’re helping our customers unify their distributed campus and workplace digital experience with an easy to build and maintain hyper-personalized app. Our solutions are designed specifically for the workplace and campus experience and our out-of-the-box tools make it easy for anyone to quickly create a branded multi-channel app that connects your users, builds culture, motivates behaviors that drives employees and students to succeed. Modo is also the only platform built to match the scalability and security demands of the world’s leading companies and institutions, while retaining the agility for any organization to adapt at a moment’s notice to the day’s most critical challenges.
In keeping with a commitment to agility, Modo pivoted with the coronavirus outbreak to supply how-to tools, actionable playbooks, Starter Kits, and on-going series of strategy guides and webinars.
At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for Enterprise and Higher Education institutions. Our vision, technology, and drive set us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees and students in a hyper-personalized way. We harness technology to enhance experiences and deepen connections between app users and their community.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the continental US. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
The Sales Account Executive will be responsible for developing a Target Account Based territory, prospecting, lead generation, and driving complex sales cycles with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Consultative-based selling establishes value and credibility while developing and maintaining strong relationships within customer accounts.
- Build and manage relationships with cross-functional teams internally at Modo to leverage their skills and experience appropriately throughout the sales cycle, including marketing, product management, engineering, customer service, design, and executive management.
- Be able to drive to read, research, network, and consultatively engage with clients to offer mobile enterprise solutions that are effectively crowdsourced and enriched through multiple stakeholder participation.
- 2-4 years of full-cycle B2B sales experience in Higher Education or Enterprise SaaS.
- 2+ years effectively using Salesforce CRM.
- A self-starter exhibiting ownership of accounts
- Demonstrated track record of performance relative to assigned goals.
- Experience with Target Account-Based Selling Methodology.
- Excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to work through challenges and apply this understanding to build opportunities to develop accounts.
- Creative problem solver with proven results in improving processes in a sales environment.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to manage a high volume of clients at varying places in the sale cycle are vital to being successful in this role.
- Excel at relationship building, selling, and influencing at the C-level.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Mobile application software experience.
What We Offer
- Attractive compensation – compensation package including equity
- Excellent benefits – comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance coverage offered for you & your loved ones
- 401k Retirement Plan – 50% match on employee contributions up to a maximum employee contribution of 6%
- Great Culture – participate in our fun events like Modo Friday Fun
- Remote Team – we’re 100% distributed so that you can live anywhere in the US! We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
- Transparency – Semi-monthly, all company fireside chats
- Generous Time Off – take the time you need, when you need it + 11 company holidays
- Parental Leave – 12 weeks of paid leave following a child’s birth, adoption, or foster care placement. The leave can be taken within the child’s first year and is available to all employees regardless of the length of service.
- Amazing Gear – We’ll set you up for success with the latest tech and software.
That’s all to say: these job listings are approximations! If you meet most of the criteria for the job listing, we still want to hear from you! We are all people who have experience in different fields and skillsets, so if a job isn’t a 100% fit, don’t worry!
Modo Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Modo Labs, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Back to Jobs