At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for enterprise and higher ed institutions. It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees and students in a hyper personalized way. We harness technology to enhance experiences and deepen connections between app users and their community.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the continental US. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
The Customer Support team is a key piece to our post-sale interactions with our clients. This team is on the front-lines assisting clients with a variety of questions using our product. As a member of our Customer Support Team you are responsible for providing exceptional customer service with a strong support-centered philosophy. You will use a variety of communication tools (email, chat, phone) providing quick and efficient solutions to customer questions about our flagship product. Your can-do attitude earns the clients trust as you recommend resolutions and guide them through the product features and functionalities.
- Provide support to customers using several communication tools (email, chat, and phone).
- Effectively manage a high call volume. Partner with internal teams to resolve inquiries as needed.
- Act as a resource and subject matter expert by maintaining a working knowledge of Modo’s product features and functionalities.
- Build strong relationships with customers by consistently resolving inquiries with a minimal number of requests and going the extra mile.
- Be able to resolve basic technical questions with your knowledge of HTML, CSS, JSON, and XML.
- Additional tasks such as QA testing, documentation creation, and other projects may be added on an as-needed basis.
- 1+ years experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience using Freshdesk, Slack, Kibana is a plus.
- Resourceful: Ability to research topics you are unfamiliar with and quickly be informed and resolve questions.
- Excellent communicator demonstrating a high-level of empathy.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated.
- Flexible: Able to work under pressure and quickly adapt to change.
Modo Labs, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Back to Jobs