At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for enterprise and higher ed institutions. It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees and students in a hyper personalized way. We harness technology to enhance experiences and deepen connections between app users and their community.
The Account Manager is a unique hybrid role of sales and relationship management with existing clients. You will be responsible for maintaining customer relationships, ensuring increased adoption rates, and collaborating with client stakeholders for license expansion. You will work cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure the customer’s implementation is successful, guide the customer through product ownership, and advise how to increase and expand usage. In short, you will serve as the customer’s Trusted Advisor throughout their lifecycle with Modo!
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the continental US. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the customer organization.
- Coordinate with business users and organize demonstrations to drive platform adoption.
- Work with procurement to ensure timely renewals, including solidifying contracts.
- Work with Modo Go-Live team to ensure successful deployment of platform and iterative mobile solutions.
- Develop strong proficiency with the Modo Labs platform to inform solution selling.
- Advocate throughout the entire customer life cycle (upsell, implementation, adoption, training, expansion, renewal)
- Single point of contact for customer working across Modo organizations to support customer and isolate them from navigating and interacting with multiple internal organizations
- Identify, develop and close new opportunities within existing customer base.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, referrals, testimonials.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to details.
- 4+ years of Enterprise B2B sales experience; finding new opportunities to upsell and share service to solve customer pain points.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Excellent communication skills. Effectively delivers content both written and verbally meeting the needs of the audience.
- Solution-oriented. Constantly looking for creative and innovative ways to solve problems.
- Collaborative. Ability to work collaboratively across functions and synthesize multiple points of view into a streamlined action plan.
- Trusted Advisor. You must be relationship-driven.
- Organized. Able to prioritize and balance multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Winning attitude. You are naturally competitive and driven to exceed your quota.
Modo Labs, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Back to Jobs