Do you want to be part of the Mobile revolution and drive digital transformation? Are you passionate about mobile apps? Eager to join a company where personal and professional development are encouraged? If so, let’s talk!
At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for the employee app and workplace experience at the enterprise. It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets Modo apart from others when it comes to engaging employees in a hyper personalized way. We harness technology to enhance experiences and deepen connections between app users and their community.
Founded in 2010, Modo is headquartered in Cambridge, MA with offices in Cincinnati. To learn more, visit https://www.modolabs.com.
About the Role
Are you a CSM that loves developing relationships with customers and helping them maximize the value they’re getting from your product? At Modo, you will find a customer-oriented culture that rewards your ability to manage the needs of an awesome customer list while balancing the internal collaboration required to thrive in the role. We will empower you to become a mobile thought leader and a solution oriented consultant to the employee workplace app market as organizations look to transform their organization to effectively support the newly distributed work environment, foster engagement and promote the company culture and brand with a workplace app.
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing the relationships with a set of enterprise customers starting as soon as they become a customer. You will be tasked with ensuring that the customer gets up and running successfully with our platform, that they are creating an app their end users love and that they continue to expand the services in the app (and grow!) as a happy customer. In short, you will serve as the customer’s Trusted Advisor throughout their lifecycle with Modo! This role requires salesmanship, and will be measured on data points critical to our business including account growth, app adoption, license expansion, retention and renewal rate.
- Proactively check in with customers on a regular basis in the form of a Monthly Business Review and other special projects in which the CSM, and any other members of the account team, will meet with the customer to measure progress against their goals and identify/address any areas for improvement.
- Reactively respond to customer requests, not in the form of technical/product issues (we have a Support team that handles 1st line questions in this area) but more along the lines of license/account modifications, strategic guidance on the product, and introductions to new stakeholders or lines of business.
- Collaborate with product and engineering. The mobile app space is constantly evolving and customers are always looking for new and innovative ways to use our products. Our CSMs help digest their feedback and funnel it back to the appropriate parties internally so feature requests and new product ideas get incorporated into our roadmap.
- Ensure renewal for every customer. As with any SaaS business, we try to avoid churn at all costs and our CSMs are on the front lines helping customers get the most out of Modo Workplace so that they love our product and renew every chance that they get!
- Share your knowledge. It’s important that the senior CSM has a strong desire to help share what has worked for them in their prior CSM experience (and what hasn’t) so that our team can grow and mature at an even faster rate.
- have a college degree
- have 4+ years of customer success or other tech client-facing experience
- have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- are detail-oriented and very organized
- experience managing a book of Enterprise Level Accounts
- can point to a track record of gaining customer trust and inspiring confidence through your interactions
- are able to prioritize and balance multiple projects
- love problem solving
- have the hunger and drive required to thrive in a fast-paced startup
- are able to translate end-user requests into product solutions
- have experience managing multiple implementation projects concurrently
- Experience with Salesforce.com, O365 or GSuite, Freshdesk a plus
- Prior sales experience is preferred but not required – it is helpful to have sales experience as you will always be selling Modo Workplace to the Enterprise as part of a land and expand account strategy
Modo Labs, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Back to Jobs