At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for enterprise and higher ed institutions. It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees and students in a hyper personalized way. We harness technology to enhance experiences and deepen connections between app users and their community.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the continental US. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
The Account Manager is a unique hybrid role that is responsible for maintaining customer relationships, ensure increasing adoption rates, and collaborating with client stakeholders for license expansion. You will work cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure the customer’s implementation is successful, guide the customer through product ownership, and advise how to increase and expand usage. In short, you will serve as the customer’s Trusted Advisor throughout their lifecycle with Modo!
- 4+ years of Enterprise B2B sales experience; finding new opportunities to upsell and share service to solve customer pain points.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Excellent communication skills. Effectively delivers content both written and verbally meeting the needs of the audience.
- Solution-oriented. Constantly looking for creative and innovative ways to solve problems.
- Collaborative. Ability to work collaboratively across functions and synthesize multiple points of view into a streamlined action plan.
- Trusted Advisor. You must be relationship-driven.
- Organized. Able to prioritize and balance multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Winning attitude. You are naturally competitive and driven to exceed your quota.
Modo Labs, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Back to Jobs