At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for enterprise and higher education institutions. It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees and students in a hyper personalized way.
We are seeking a Build and Release Engineer to help turn one of the newest areas of our software development team into a smooth running machine. To leverage Modo’s exciting XModuleTM technology, we are expanding our Integration Technologies team both internally and externally, and need a skilled engineer to ensure timely releases that meet our standards.
The Integrations team primarily focuses on creating integrations with other products/services and developing tools to enable integrations implemented by ourselves, our customers, and our partners. As a Build and Release Engineer, you will lead the development and management of a CI/CD solution for the entire Integrations team while playing a critical role in the code review process for the team. Success in this role means enabling Modo to rapidly scale the rate of integrations without bottlenecks at release time.
Come join our team as we create and contribute to an ecosystem of integrated technologies that will tremendously expand the capabilities and use cases of our products!
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Codebuild (CI/CD)
- Participate in code reviews, technical discussions, and project meetings.
- Ensure quality of shipped code and work with development teams on implementing best practices.
- Design, build, and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools.
- Design and develop test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Bridge the gap between Engineering and Operations to maintain, manage and enhance the platforms.
- Lead and maintain discipline around build and release operations, best-practices, and protocols.
- Help internal and external developers reproduce or troubleshoot bugs that are identified during the release process.
- Coordinate releases with product owners.
- Development experience in Node.js
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing CI/CD tools (AWS Codebuild a big plus)
- Expertise in Amazon Web services (particularly around their serverless offerings, e.g., AWS Lambda)
- Git expertise
- Experience identifying and testing for security issues
- Strong working knowledge of databases (SQL and NOSQL)
Modo Labs, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Back to Jobs