At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for enterprise and higher ed institutions. It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees and students in a hyper personalized way. We harness technology to enhance experiences and deepen connections between app users and their community.
What will you get out of your career at Modo Labs?
- Deep learning about leading edge Mobile technology and applications, integrating to systems used daily by employees at work or students at school.
- Become part of a collaborative, creative and solutions oriented team with strong backgrounds in company growth, strategy and a passion for helping customers provide invaluable services to their organization
- Make an impact on the integral use of mobile at the workplace and/or higher educations campuses
- Opportunity to work with Leadership, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Services, Support and Product Management to directly impact the future direction of the platform and the company
- Competitive compensation package
- Vacation time
- Full Medical Benefits
We have an opening for an enthusiastic, experienced, innovative, strategic Account Executive who’s first instinct is to pick up the phone and call to connect! Does this sound like you?
Based out of Cincinnati, OH. Cambridge, MA or the SF Bay Area, the Account Executive will be responsible for developing a Target Account Based territory, prospecting, lead generation and driving complex sales cycles with cross functional stakeholders from the business and IT. Consultative based selling to establish value and credibility while developing and maintaining strong relationships within customer accounts. Similarly the successful candidate will be able to build and manage relationships with cross functional teams internally at Modo to leverage their skills and experience appropriately throughout the sales cycle; including marketing, product management, engineering, customer service, design and executive management. This role requires an unabashed drive to read, research, network, and consultatively engage with clients to offer enterprise mobile solutions that are effectively crowdsourced and enriched through multiple stakeholder participation.
Modo is looking for a top-performing software salesperson with demonstrated experience selling technology solutions to the Enterprise and Education markets. We are a venture-backed company with significant opportunities for growth, and a known market leader in employee engagement and mobile campus solutions.
- Achieve annual sales goals through the direct sale of SaaS solution to territory Target Accounts
- Identify high potential sales opportunities through prospecting and qualification
- Present the Modo value proposition to stakeholders within prospective client organizations
- Lead contract negotiations, including pricing, product mix and terms
- Work collaboratively with solution engineers, delivery and support teams, to ensure all aspects of pre-sales, and delivery are achieved with the highest level of professionalism, efficiency and performance to exceed client’s expectations
- 2+ years in the Higher Education or 4+ years in Enterprise SaaS sales
- Demonstrated track record of performance relative to assigned goals
- Experience with Target Account Based Selling Methodology
- Creativity and proven ability to gain access to and negotiate with senior leadership in Higher Ed (Provost, CIO, etc.) or the Enterprise, VP Workplace Experience, VP Digital Experience, VP, Workplace Innovation Strategy
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills including expertise with G-Suite or Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Ability to work independently, but also work in a collaborative team environment team
- Mobile application software experience a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent
Modo Labs, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Back to Jobs